Sinosure - Suppliers Credit Rating Report
Nowdays, almost every buyer prefers working only with credit checked suppliers. For your company to minimize risk and maximize profitability, checking a customer’s or supplier’s financial health is a good business practice. You may also request for a Supplier Credit report for your company to be well informed of your financial rating. It is the quickest and most convenient tool for spotting potential risk before commencing a new business transaction. With credit rating, Australia Trade Forward can help you more effectively assess risk and minimize financial exposure.
Sinosure report provide answers to fundamental questions like:
- Is my customer's or suppliers well established?
- What is the credit rating?
- What is their track record on payment?
- How do they compare with their peer industry?
- Can i rely on their promise?
- Any change to their financial condition and stability?
Sinosure Rating Service
Unique Features of Sinosure Report
• Country risk analysis including country risks rating, economic conditions and industry analysis
• Substantial related market data for benchmarking comparison
• Insight on import and export data
• Company registration information and operation status
• Financial statement
• Banking relationships
• Governance check on related companies
• Management background
• History on forfeiture of trade contracts